Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Don't Come To Me

Don't come to me,
if you are trying to get pregnant

If you are being two faced,
And cannot listen to what your doctor says.

Don't come to me, if you wear whitey tightys
And still expect them to swim.

Don't come to me, if you smoke all day, every day,
and then cry about how hard it has been

Don't come to me, if you drink every night,
And still expect to see your wife with child.

Don't come to me, if you don't eat enough
because you are trying to watch your figure,
but whine about how you never see two lines.

Don't come to me, if you have to medicate
every little problem in your life,
and yet expect it to be ok for your child's growth

Don't come to me, if you take a vitamin for every thing possible
No, you do not need those prostate pills,
you are a woman for crying out loud!

Don't come to me, and expect me to hold you
listen to you, cry with you, and feel sorry for you
if you are causing your own problems.

Don't come to me, and tell me that you have no money for treatments
then spend thousands of dollars on a new "toy".

Don't come to me, and say I don't understand!!!!

If you listen to your doctor, come to me.

If you have done all you can, then come to me.

If you have no where else to go, then come to me.

If you are hurting, the kind of hurt that makes you do each and every last thing that you can do, then come to me.

I will listen, I will hold you, I will cry, and I will understand. Only if you really want something will you then go through anything, give up anything, become anything to reach it. That is when you can come to me.

Just don't hurt me.

No comments: