Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Linking Up



These are some posts that have really spoken to me lately, or were just plain fun! I thought they might encourage some of you, so I have linked them up here:

Oh Be Careful Little Eyes is based on the children's song, but is very convicting on an adult level! She gives you verses to tell you what God says about all your many parts :)

Scrambling for Garbage will really make you step back and take a look at what you are feeding yourself in a spiritual way. I was repulsed to think of all that I feed myself while calling it food!

Completing Him Challenge Want to bless your husbands? Here is a fun post with different projects to bless him. I know that there are many programs out there for blessing your man. I just finished a fairly popular one, but ladies this looks fun!

Speed Praying Do we pray to fast? I really had to stop and think about this one!

Making your own Mayonnaise So I haven't tried this yet, but I totally want to~I think.

Matter of the Heart Some wisdom from a dear friend of mine!

Reusable Straws They are glass people! How fun is that? I love these...wish I had some!

Ok, I think I am off to watch a movie with my hubby. Hope you all have a blessed day!

No comments: