Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Failed

A few days ago I took a pregnancy test.

This isn't an unusual thing for me to do. We have been trying to have another baby for years now. I take the tests on a regular basis since I do not have periods on a regular basis.

That evening my husband asked me; "Did you take the test"

"Yes I did."

"Well, did you pass or fail?"

" I failed"

That's all I can think. I failed, I failed, I failed. I did not succeed.I do not get to move on.

I failed.



Photo courtesy of slayerphoto

1 comment:

Hello, from The Schmidts! {Welcome} said...

oh amber. i have not been through this but one thing is for sure. you did not fail. here are a couple of reminders for you to help comfort your heart...

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those who are crushed in spirit.
Psalm 34:18

God never wants you to feel this way about this. it sounds like you have had a lot going on & a lot on your mind lately. i hope you can find some peace & balance & some relaxation too!

love ya!!