Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Unstable,Craziness

Well, I wrote this a week ago, and had no intention of publishing it. Once I read it I couldn't stop thinking about how crazy I sounded, and of course didn't want others to see that unstable, craziness about me. A friend actually told me I should post it, and after briefly thinking about it, I decided who cares what everyone else thinks of my insane feelings. Most of you have probably felt this way at one point or another, and if you haven't well, do you live in the real world? So here is what I was going through a week ago, and maybe still going through now.

My life is so crazy right now. I hardly feel in control. I am exhausted, and just plain worn out. There has been so much going on, and I think my thoughts, everything going through my mind, and all that I've been feeling are even much more crazy than my daily life.
I feel fragile, and on the verge of breaking. My life is a tornado, and I am caught in the middle, I can't get out.

No comments: