Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

I'm Yellow!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Crap I'm yellow and orange!!

Today I got a new computer. A wonderful guy from church decided that our very slow, outdated one was just not good enough. Especially if he was going to come over and use our computer while he is here. So this amazingly great computer guy gave us a new computer. This is the first time I have had to check it out, and low and behold I come to my blog and what do I see??? I thought it was green and black, but nnnooooo!! I am yellow and orange! Crazy!!

So I don't know if I was always yellow or if this is because the screen needs adjusted, would someone please tell me what colors I was before and what colors I am now??? Is it my old computer playing tricks with my eyes or my new one??

Well, not the new year post I had planned, but it will have to do. I'm off to bed now. Wow, what a first discovery of the new year!

No comments: